Moms are natural nurturers, but often feel guilty about putting themselves first. Yet mothers who practice self-care are happier, healthier, and better able to care for others.
Try integrating these easy tips into your daily routine for just one week and see for yourself!
- Slow down. Be mindful. Do one thing at a time. Remember to build rest breaks into your day.
- Do what brings you joy! Whether it’s a cup of Earl Grey in the morning, a secret stash of chocolate, walking barefoot outside, or a pedicure for sparkly toes.
- Tend to your mental and physical health. Find 15 minutes a day to exercise. Pray or meditate. Make regular chiropractor or massage appointments.
- Stay connected. You may not be a social butterfly, but it’s important to not let yourself become isolated. Share the struggles and joys of motherhood with a mommy group. Make play dates. Join a book club or have a Mom’s Night Out.
- Count your blessings. Parenting is hard, so focusing on those small, precious moments helps. Keep a gratitude journal to uplift you on tough days.
We here at Zagorska Oasis Spa wish all the moms out there a Happy Mother’s Day, and to show our appreciation; we are donating 5% of all Mother’s Day package sales to Magdalene Home.
We are located at 111 E Main St, downstairs from Sew Creative. Check us out online at ZagorskaOasis.com, or call 541-810-8877 for more information.