1. Meditate for at least 20 minutes right when you wake up and right before you go to sleep. Focus on your breath and let thoughts pass through until your mind is still. If you have trouble doing this, focus on everything in your life that you are grateful for while you are sitting.
2. Do a weekly or bi-weekly yoga class. Find a class and a teacher that you love and go to class at least once a week. Incorporating a short home practice every day that you don’t go to class or as often as you can is even better!
3. Exercise for at least 20 minutes every day. Getting your heart pumping with cardiovascular exercise increases serotonin and decreases cortisol, creating more energy and less stress.
4. Connect more with those you love. Reach out to friends and family and create quality time with people in your life. The more we feel we are part of something, whether it is an intimate relationship, friendship or community, the more amazing our lives will be!
5. Express creatively. When we express ourselves through dancing, singing, writing, playing music, painting, etc., we are tapping into our soul energy and feel more connected, alive and excited about life!
6. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. Take time every day to focus on what you are grateful for in your life. Being grateful magnetizes more amazingness into your life effortlessly! Also, feel grateful for all the things that you want to manifest in your life. Making a list of 10 different things every day helps. See how many days in a row you can go without writing the same gratitude twice!
7. Figure out what your unique gifts are and give them. Sharing our gifts with others creates so much joy. Lighting up the lives of others by you being you is one of the most amazing feelings ever!
8. Play full out. Remember that life wants you to be as amazing as you can be! Set goals, live according to your passion, and go for the gold. You can create whatever kind of life you choose…
9. Get under regular Network Chiropractic Care. Without a shadow of a doubt, my life gets more and more amazing the longer I am under Network Care. Through this care we are able to access higher levels of energy, which allow us to more effortlessly be the amazing beings that we are!
10. Do SRI (Somato Respiratory Integration) regularly. Through this practice we become aware of, acknowledge, and accept where we are at in any given moment, whether it is suffering or connection with the all. We then get to choose which states of consciousness we want to be in and can experience more freedom and self-empowerment in our lives!
11. Make Your Bed. Life is always more amazing when you are organized and things around you are beautiful!