This FREE family event brings you directly to the farmers, land and animals that produce the delicious local food we enjoy in our fertile valley. Take advantage of this great opportunity to visit multiple local farms and vineyards around the Rogue Valley on your own schedule. Participate in a variety of activities from tastings to field tours and learn about the abundance of our local food system. Enjoy a fun summer day with new adventures, delicious samples and interactive kids’ activities.
- Choose your own adventure: Rogue Valley Farm Tour Brochures list all 26 farms and their activities in an easy-to-read format. Brochures will be available at your local food co-ops, grower’s markets, and online starting late May.
- Diverse farms satisfy all touring needs: city centered farms for the quick tour and farther afield farms for those looking for a scenic drive.
- Pack a lunch from your local co-op and enjoy a picnic at one of the many farms designated with a picnic table icon in the brochure.
- WIN $500 to local businesses by visiting TWO or more farms. To enter the drawing, follow these steps:
- Visit a farm on the tour and ask the farmer to stamp his/her farm on your Farm Tour Brochure.
- After you’ve visited at least two farms and have a minimum of two stamps:
- Take a photo of your brochure
- Post it on Facebook and tag @RogueValleyFarmTour. Make sure to tag us otherwise you won’t be entered in the drawing.
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday July 24th.