Nail Clip Day
We teamed up with Land of Paws for an inexpensive nail clipping day on the first Sunday of every month from 11 am to 1 pm for $7. The next nail clinic is on December 3rd.
Aloe Vera Benefits
• Vitamins & Minerals: Aloe contains a wide range of vitamins. The most important ones are the antioxidant vitamins C, E and Beta Carotene. It is also one of the few plant sources of B12. Minerals include magnesium, magenese, zinc, copper, chromium, calcium, sodium, potassium and iron.
• Essential Amino Acids: help to turn food into fuel by enhancing the absorption of nutrients and maintain a healthy digestive system.
• Sugars: These include the important long chain polysaccharides which act on the immune system to boost its effect
• Plant Sterols: The three main types act as powerful anti-inflammatory agents.
• Enzymes: This include lipases and proteases which break down food and aid digestion as well as carboxypeptidase that is involved in the inflammatory process
• Aloe helps the body to rid itself of toxins
• Saponins – These are soapy substances that exert powerful anti-microbial effect against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts such as candida or thrush
• flax seed extract will help the skin and coat
• Anthraquinones – The most important ones being aloin and emodin, but altogether they are strong painkillers and are acknowledged to possess anti-bacterial and viruscidal activity. In their pure form, they are powerful laxatives.
• Aloe contains digestive enzymes
• Salicyclic acid – This aspirin like compound is anti-inflammatory and topically helps to breakdown dead tissue.
The body naturally rids itself of disease by releasing toxins through the skin. Aloe will play a vital role in balancing the pet’s body and allow it to correct itself. Aloe Vera can be applied topically for immediate relief from most skin irritations. When added to food daily, Aloe will help turn food into fuel, detox the system and provide vitamins, minerals, essential amino and fatty acids, creating over all good health.