View all of our AUTUMN programs at AshlandParksandRec.org. Our easy-to-use digital guide has direct registration links for ALL classes that require registration. If you would like to receive a hardcopy of the guide, complete our online request form at ashland.or.us/MailMyGuide or call us at 541.488.5340. We would also be happy to add you to an email notification list.
John Enders’ book is out! His coffee table-style book entitled Lithia Park: The Heart and Soul of Ashland, sponsored by the Ashland Parks Foundation, is available for sale for only $24.95.
You can pick up your copy at the following locations:
- The Grove, 1195 East Main St
- The Parks Administration Office, 340 S Pioneer St
- North Mountain Park Nature Center, 620 N Mountain Ave
Or visit our website, AshlandParksFoundation.com, for a direct link to Amazon. Proceeds benefit the Ashland Parks Foundation. We also have beautiful posters of the book cover available for only $10! Call 541.488.5340 for more info.
Be sure to check out Oak Knoll Golf Course and keep them in mind for your holiday party planning! Remember to book your tee-time at OakKnollGolf.org or 541.482.4311.
Watch for the seasonal gala of the Ashland Rotary Centennial Ice Rink on November 19… Celebrate with us at FIRST FROST, from 6 to 10 p.m. Highlights will include:
- Rec Skate with live DJ Hope
- Performances by Southern Oregon Figure Skating Club at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- 3-on-3 hockey exhibition game at 3 p.m. – Bring the kids and check out 3-on-3 hockey
- Our friendly mascot, Chilly the Snowman
- Ice Sculpting by Roger Butterfield
- Kids 5 and under skate for free; Adults $3.00 (not including skate rental, $2.50/pair)
The rink is located at 95 Winburn Way in Lithia Park. Visit AshlandParksandRec for more info on pricing, lessons, hockey, scholarships and schedules (including our special HOLIDAY schedule).
We hope you can experience one of the most magical places in Ashland… that little outdoor rink in beautiful Lithia Park, where the air is fresh, the white lights are twinkling and the music blends with the sounds of nature and blades on the ice… “Let’s skate!” More info at AshlandParksandRec.org. (The rink will officially open for the season on November 16, 2016 and remain open through the end of February, 2017.)