To create your ad for LocalsGuide you will need a graphics program like Adobe Photoshop.
All images are created in a high resolution of 300 dots per inch (this way it prints clearly)
and utilizes the CMYK color settings.
I Am Familiar With Photoshop and Can Do It Myself
If you are familiar with Photoshop here is a quick overview of how you can format this ad yourself.
- Open Photoshop
- Select File New
- Set Resolution to 300
- Set Width and Height in “Inches” to your correct ad size.
- Set Color Mode to CMYK
* This is important. DO NOT DESIGN YOUR AD IN RGB and then COVERT TO CMYK
- Then hit “OK”
- Design Your Ad
- Make Sure to Use Fonts that are no smaller than 8pt, also make sure to use bold and clean fonts that are easily read. (Thin fonts in small font sizes are difficult for printers to hit when printing)
- When placing white lettering on dark backgrounds make sure to: Use a large enough font to build colored background around.
- When working with BLACK backgrounds and lettering make sure to use a 100% color. C=0 M=0 y=0 k=100 (Built BLACK Fonts can create alignment problems)
- SAVE IN FORMAT: PDF, JPG, TIFF
- * Remember to Flatten Layers when you send us the final copy.
- Email Your Final Advertisement to: Design@LocalsGuide.com
Work With A Local Designer
If you need help we recommend one of the following local designers to help you with your project.
Print Advertisement Design
- Kelly Harding 541-482-1574 – SunshineDesignMe.com
- Chris Mole 541-482-2646 – ChrisMole.com
- David Hess 541-897-0271 – DjDesignStudio.com
- Erin O’Kelly 541-944-4044 – RubySlipperDesign.com
- Sabrah Maple 541-601-9316 – SabrahMaple.com
- Brian Freeman 541-482-1915 – CrystalCastleGraphics.com
- Print Fast 541-482-8098 – PrintFastInc.com
- Sean Smith – IKUSA 541-719-8736 – IkusaMarketing.com