1. You feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash.
2. You use the statement “sun break” and know what it means.
3. You feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nice restaurant.
4. You stand on a deserted corner in the rain waiting for the “Walk” signal.
5. You have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.
6. You are sitting at a red light surrounded by Subaru Outbacks.
7. Your children learned to walk in Birkenstocks.
8. You consider something a “hill” (not a mountain) if it doesn’t have snow on it or has not recently erupted, regardless of its altitude.
9. You are more concerned about packing a sweatshirt or a jacket when going to the beach than packing a bathing suit.
10. It is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property.