At Shuttle Bug we offer very friendly and personal service, and as a result of talking to our passengers on the ride to the airport after their visit we invariably find useful information about their stay, so we decided to create a survey so the local business and residents can get an idea of what visitors think about our little slice of heaven. Here are just a few of the responses people have made. If you have any questions or comments please contact email@example.com.
What is your favorite place to eat?
- Amuse – Fine food with exceptional service – Judge William and Laura Peck, Ojai, CA
- Brothers – Yummy! Ayelisa McGarvey, New York City
- Beasy’s – Great food – Jennifer Oke, San Diego, CA
- Dragonfly (we ate there several times in our short stay) – Susan Merseread, Seattle WA
Where did you stay and what did you think of your accommodations?
- Bard’s Inn – Excellent – Pat Riggs, Tucson, AZ
- Plaza Inn & Suites – Great location – Darcy Richardson, Marin, CA
- Ashland Springs Hotel –AMAZING!! Laurie Sturdevant, Laguna Niguel, CA
Which plays did you see and what your favorite?
- All, Tratuffe and Romeo were our favorites – Los Angeles, CA
- Romeo & Juliet, Taming, Taruffe, As you like it – Tratuffe was my favorite – Annie Castle, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Gem of the Ocean, As you like it and Distracted was my favorite – Jennifer Stemm, San Jose, CA
- On the Razzle – April Macy, Reno, NV
- All of them at least once some twice! Gem of the Ocean was my pick for the best- Ted Canfield, Santa Rosa, CA
What would you like the people of Ashland to know?
- They have a wonderful little town with courteous drivers who stop for pedestrians THANK YOU! – Tom Haste, VT
- You are so lucky to have retained all your charm – Judge William and Laura Peck, Ojai, CA
- Very friendly people (shop keepers, hotel staff, wait staff, etc…) make visiting Ashland a pleasure.
- Keep up the good work, and reopen the library soon! – Sierra Stevens, ME
Was there anyone in particular who stood out in your mind and why?
- Ellen at Chanticleer, she was extraordinarily gracious and kind! – Aziz El-Tahch, New York City
- Waitress at Larks, very attentive, helpful & great personality – Mary Perry, Hilo HI
- Some homeless guy who was very rude and smelled badly – I though he was going to assault me. Timothy Parker, Boston, MA
- The lady with the little dog at the kiosk in the plaza for visitor info, she was very helpful – Helen Winter, Phoenix, AZ
- Nola at McCall House – she is the BEST! – B & L, Los Angeles, CA