At Shuttle Bug we offer very friendly and personal service, and as a result of talking to our passengers on the ride to the airport after their visit we invariably find interesting useful tidbits about their stay, so we decided to create a survey so the local business and residents can get an idea of what visitors think about our little slice of heaven. Here are just a few of the responses people have made. If you have any questions or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What brought you to Ashland and what was your favorite experience?
- My best friends wedding – Lithia park, what a gem! I wish I had spent more time there – Karl Castle, AZ
- Business with Harry & David – The entire town of Ashland is so very charming I will come again for pleasure and exploration – Dakota Stand, Massachusetts
- Shakespeare – The productions are world class! I come every year for the last 23 years, and I won’t stop until the cows come home. – Ruth Barry, Phoenix, AZ
- UBI – I came to learn about building bikes and discovered a whole new world – the people here are so friendly – Ian Freeman, Pennsylvania
- Business – Hard to say it was all good but I loved the shopping best – Seeta, Cayman Island
Where did you stay and what did you think of your accommodations?
- Ashland Springs Hotel – Love the location and décor absolutely perfect! – John & Kathleen Allee, Los Angeles, CA
- Chanticleer – A beautiful place with great hosts – Rachel,
- Coolidge House – A great place for a romantic weekend – Michael Lloyd – CA
- Iris Inn – Great people. A beautiful B&B a truly lovely place to enjoy Ashland – Susan Poston
What was your favorite place to eat?
- Cuccina Biazzi – DELICIOUS says it all! – Grace Reamer, Seattle WA
- Lela’s – Lovely – Louise, Santa Clara, CA
- Chateaulin – Amazing food, great service, Panzy Wail, UK
- Dragonfly – I enjoyed the entire experience – Kathleen Davies, Tacoma, WA
- Pangea – Wonderful soups and great sandwiches at reasonable prices, I will be back! Sarah Nelson, Paso Robles
What would you like the people of Ashland to know?
- What a great city, please keep it that way – Anonymous
- We appreciate the OSF and will continue to come back every year! – Charlene, Hess, Redondo Beach
- You have a beautiful city with warm and friendly people, but there seems to be a lot of misguided young people with nothing to do but mooch off others – William Donahue, Salt Lake City
- How sad your city closed its library, it seems like such a culturally rich town – what happened? Wendy Ng – New York
- Oh Man! I would gain 50 pounds if I lived here! Thank God it’s a great place to walk if all off – Paulette Klein, CA
- This is surely a wonderful place to live – too bad good wage jobs are hard to come by. – Erin Fucca, Morgan Hill, CA
Was there anyone in particular who stood out in your mind and why?
- Jason Doss – Great guy, knowledgeable, loved his wine shop and restaurant
- Bi Mart Pharmacist(s) – I forgot my prescription and they we so very helpful God bless them – Helen Wright, FL
- Staff at the Tudor Guild – they were all very knowledgeable and friendly – Elmer Watson, WA