Ashland Oregon’s World Famous – 4th of July Celebration
Festivities Schedule and Information.
- 7:45 am – 4th of July 6 mile run, Ashland Library – Gresham & East
- 8:00 am – 4th of July 2 mile run, Ashland Library – Gresham & East
- 8:30 am – 4:30 am – Free Shuttle Bus Service – From Tolman Creek Plaza (Alberton’s) to Downtown Every 30 Minutes.
- 9:00 am – Early Bird viewing Lithia Park Booths
- 10:15 am – Jets Fly Over Ashland (Down Siskiyou Blvd – Going North)
- 10:15 am – 4th of July Parade Begins at Triangle Park , proceeding down Siskiyou Boulevard to East main, finishing down Water Street.
- 10am – 5:30 pm Food & Game and Information Booths and Craft Fair in Lithia Park
- 12:30 – 4:50 pm Musical Performances, Bandshell in Lithia Park
- 1:15 pm – Mayor’s Welcome Address in Lithia Park Band Shell
- 1:25 pm – Reading of Declaration of Independence, Bandshell in Lithia Park
- 8:00 pm – American Band College Fireworks Concert Ashland High School Stadium
- 10:00 pm – Fireworks Display presented by Ashland Chamber of Commerece from the SOU Athletic Field.
To View the Most Up-To-Date Schedule / Changes please visit: AshlandChamber.com