– that the founder of Chiropractic, D.D. Palmer was a magnetic healer who said that his purpose for starting the chiropractic profession was “to unite man the physical to man the spiritual”?
-t hat Chiropractic is more about healing the nervous system, which is your brain, spinal cord and all the nerves that connect to every muscle, organ and tissue, than it is about putting bones back into place?
– that Reorganizational Healing helps you move way beyond where you were before the pain or symptom. Most healing is Restorative, meaning the goal is to get you back to where you were before the pain or symptom.
– that through Network Spinal Analysis your spine can actually learn how to self adjust and self correct in response to stress?
– that old physical, emotional, and chemical traumas can be transformed into energy that can then be used for healing and evolution?
– that the greater you were wounded in life, the bigger the gifts that you have to give are?
– that changing the shape, position, tension and tone of your spine changes the shape, position, tension and tone of your life?
– that when our nervous system is healthy and free of tension we can make the changes in our lives that we know we need to make EFFORTLESSLY?
-that all physical symptoms are messengers saying “Stop! Pay Attention! Do Something Different!” Symptoms often hang around until we truly make the change that we know we need to make. If we look at symptoms as inconvenient obstacles that need to be eliminated, they will often stay the same or get worse. What we resist persists.
-that healing does not always mean feeling better. We are healing when we can feel what we could not feel before and acknowledge and accept those parts of ourselves.
-that when our nervous systems reorganize, our posture changes, which changes the ideas and stories about who we are in the world and helps us live according to our deepest soul’s purpose, rather than what we have learned from our cultural conditioning?
For a FREE 15 minute consultation, call 541-701-9174.