NEWS FLASH! We’re expanding: Carney Insurance Awarded State Grant to Open Obamacare Enrollment Center in Phoenix!
This is a great time of year to evaluate your current Obamacare or Medicare plan. And when you use an agent to enroll, it’s free to you and it brings insurance company dollars into our community, which the companies do not have to spend here unless you use an agent. Why struggle and rip your hair out, when you can make your insurance carrier pay for your free help? Call us, and SHOP LOCAL!
Help with Healthcare.gov November 1, 2015 through January 31, 2016
5 Great Reasons to Change Your Obamacare Policy at Open Enrollment
- Rates Will be Higher in 2016- Across the board, insurance carriers in Oregon will be raising premiums- some policies will jump as much as 42%.
- Some Plans Discontinued- As we enter the 3rd year of enrollments, some plans are being dropped by the carriers.
- Some Plans are Changing- You might find your plan is migrating to a new network, adding or cutting some benefits, reducing co-pays, etc.
- You are Tired of your Current Carrier- Bad customer service? Slow to pay claims? Take your business elsewhere.
- Your Health has Changed- You can choose a policy geared to the level of care you need. Feeling better? Maybe spend less. New diagnosis? Up your benefits.
Help with Medicare, Medigap & MedAdvantage
October 15 through December 7, 2015
Open enrollment is when ALL people with Medicare can change their Medicare health plan and prescription drug coverage for 2016. Information on 2016 plans will be available beginning in October. No medical examination is required, if you switch during open enrollment.
Schedule a free enrollment consultation, to explore your options!
We are booking consultations beginning in September. Don’t miss this opportunity to “look under the hood” of your Medicare coverage.
Save Your Time! Book Online Here!
Or call: 541-864-9439
Check out our website
See you ‘round town. Happy Thanksgiving!